ARE YOU CRUELTY FREE?
MadeULook products will always be cruelty free! I mean hey, we have fuzzballs we love also!
MadeULook does not offer returns and/or exchanges for sanitary reasons.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO SHIP?
We ship orders multiple times a week! Please be sure to allow 4-6 days for your order to be filled, especially when new releases roll around! Of course, our small family team does their best to pack with love and ship out quickly. After that, shipping time will depend on both your location, and the type of shipping you pay for. All orders are shipped using the United States Postal Service. For domestic packages, we ship First Class USPS 2-5 Day, as well as Priority Mail 2-3 Day. For International orders, it may be 4-6 weeks. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I PLACE AN ORDER & TRACKING NUMBERS?
Once you place an order on madeulookbylex.com, your order zooms over to us via interweb, and we pack your order with love as soon as we can and ship it out to you! As soon as you place your order, you will not receive a tracking number.
Once the package is all put together and shipped out from our end, you will then receive one of the following:
Domestic: Tracking number
International: Customs form number
I AM AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER, HELP ME.
If you are ordering Internationally, please be aware of the following. International packages may take 4-6 weeks to arrive, depending on USPS and delivery services once overseas. Once your package has left the United States, we no longer have control over the package. All International packages are shipped USPS First Class. Upon your package being shipped out from us, you will then receive a customs form number for your package. International Customs/Duties/Fees may sometimes occur. We are not responsible for any extra charges. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
HELP! I FORGOT __________ IN MY ADDRESS!
Oh no! This does happen. If your order has already been sent out with an incorrect address provided by the customer, and it gets bounced back to us, you will need to pay shipping again with the correct address. We will not send your package out again free of charge. Please double check your address is correct in Paypal! If you notice it immediately, please shoot us an e-mail immediately so hopefully we can catch it before it gets packed and sent out. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL CARE & TIPS FOR YOUR NEW BODY PAINTS
1. To activate, spray the paint cake with water, and apply using a brush or sponge. Of course, we recommend using the Luxe Makeup Brush set, or more specifically, our Flat Foundation brush to apply.
2. To remove, either hop in the shower or gently remove with soap and water. To mix multiple colors together, wet both paint cakes and brush the product on a sanitary washable or disposable surface (we recommend makeup mixing palettes), mixing them on the surface itself.
3. Always be sure to let the paints dry before placing the lid back on after use. Never put lids on while the paints are still wet.
4. Avoiding streaks can take a little practice! We recommend painting in a "criss-cross" motion. See our YouTube channel for more examples!
5. Each color can require different amounts of water sprayed on them! It takes a little getting used to for how much water to use for each color. Personally, we spray them with a water bottle. Typically, it takes about a half of a spray on the full spray setting to activate them. Any amount of water will activate, just try not to begin by drowning them :) Please be sure to leave the lids off until they are dry before putting the lids back on! This is for safety, as bacteria can grow in a closed wet space. Creepy.
MADEYEWLOOK BODY PAINT INGREDIENT LIST
Ingredients: Glycerin, Talc, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Octyldodecanol, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: PVP, Kaolin [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red Lake CI 12085, Ultramarines CI 77007, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Chromium hydroxide Green CI 77289, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Carmine CI 75470, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Red 22 Lake CI 45380, Red 28 Lake CI 45410, Maganese Violet CI 77742, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Tin Oxide, Mica, Aluminum Powder CI 77000, Bronze or Copper Powder CI 77400 (EU seulement/only: CI 11680, CI 74260, CI 77266, CI 58000, CI 77120, CI 74160, CI 73015) May contain carmine as additive color. Warning: Red, orange, yellow, green, and turquoise should not be used in the eye area or around mucus membranes.